Cinema Supervisor at Viva Cinemas
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Viva Cinemas
Viva Cinemas - Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
- To support the Cinema Manager in driving and exceed site budget, ensuring that the team understands daily targets, KPIs and product knowledge.
- Ensures Daily Guest Service is prioritised and implement exceptional guest service standard to
- Deal with any issues may need attention. Lead by example to ensure Daily Guest Service is prioritised and implement exceptional guest service standard to meet guest’s expectations. (Be positive & motivate the team)
- Ensure Retail Concession Area is stock up and stock is available (till tickets, sweets, popcorn and drinks)
- Follow daily cashing up procedures and security policy to protect assets and retail revenue. Any cash difference must be resolved and monitored immediately
- Be firm and take immediate action for any Cash or Security Breach to all Box Office/Concession staff
- Ensure Box Office/Concession staff are presentable and have correct uniform
- Ensure Box Office /Concession cinema staff are trained on guest service standards
- Ensure other income are recorded and other concession third party revenues are monitored and submit report to CM weekly.
- Maximize sales by ensuring there is availability of concession stock items and new movie releases, escalating any operational challenge with the Cinema Manager/ Brand Manager immediately to prevent sales loss.
Experience and Qualification
- OND/ HND/BA Degree
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a retail, hospitality or entertainment industry.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- People and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite - Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Time management abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within set tight deadlines
- Proven record of providing a high level of guest service and commitment to exceeding guest expectations
- Able to achieve set targets through team drive and leadership.
- High level of work quality, sets high standards and encourages above average performance
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, action orientated and willing to make decisions and take appropriate actions
- Is able to plan a course of action to achieve, monitor and control tasks effectively and efficiently.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Viva Cinemas
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Graphic Designer at Viva Cinemas
- Stock Controller at Viva Cinemas
- Janitor at Viva Cinemas
- Projectionist at Viva Cinemas
- Cinemas Team Member at Viva Cinemas
- Cinema Manager at Viva Cinemas
- Know More About Viva CinemasSimilar Jobs
- Admin Officer. at Chicason Group
- Hotel Supervisor at Beacongate Limited
- Area Manager (Lagos) at Regus
- Service Manager at Synapse Resource Center
- Flexible Packaging Quality Control Manager at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Manager, EOC Office Management at eHealth Systems Africa
- Manager, Network Strategy and Partnerships at MasterCard
- Senior Director, Partner Engineering at Andela