Chief Operating Officer at OutsideinHR Limited
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at OutsideinHR Limited
Our client, a Real Estate company is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Chief Operating Officer.
Chief Operating Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the administrative, financial, and operations of the organization, including the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Maintain relationships with the Firm’s stakeholders, Investors and Bankers. Be in direct contact with lenders, investors and other key stakeholders.
- The COO will establish and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit and retain talent that may not currently be in place; and provide mentoring.
- Defines the financial strategy, manages financial capital and communicates capital requirements/ implications of assets to the MD
- Oversees legal and risk management for company and its assets
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience in Senior Management; Real Estate experience is a plus
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant fieldQualified candidates should send CVs
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08130296684
- Recent Jobs from OutsideinHR Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head of Sales at OutsideinHR Limited
- Know More About OutsideinHR LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant (Male) at First Choice Leasing Limited
- General Manager at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Administrative Executive at Stalwart Logistics
- Creche Manager at Little Giggles Play House
- Administrative & Finance Officer (COSL) at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Team Lead at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Executive Assistant at British American Tobacco
- Executive Secretary at Adamawa State Government