Estate Manager at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Posted on: 22 November, 2018
Deadline: 23 November, 2018
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited, a real estate development company that lead the line in providing affordable housing all across the country and beyond is recruiting to fill the position below:
We are starting a new department to be responsible for letting, leasing, real estate agency, valuation and property management, so we are looking for experienced Estate Management graduate to Head this team and new department.
- B.Sc in Estate Management/Social Science with minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in similar position in the real estate sector.
- Must be a member of Nigeria Institute of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV).
- Preferable Sex: Male
- Age: 30-40yrs
- Candidate must reside on the mainland.
- Must be articulate and smart.
- Must have relevant experience in properties and real estate as a whole.
- Ability to maintain public infrastructure/assets.
- Ability to carry out continuous renovation and remedial works.
- Must have entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Problem solving and conflict management.
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Resilience and Self Confidence
- Research and Analysis
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org