Welcome to Alex Reid West Africa, the one stop shop for all laundry and dry cleaning products and consumables, the first of its kind in the West Africa and Africa sub region.
We are the sole representative of Alex Reid UK, a trusted market leader and supplier of quality laundry and dry cleaning products and consumables for the past 100 years.
As a newly established company with a warehouse in the heart of Lagos, our desire is to meet your laundry needs by supplying you with guaranteed superior quality products and consumables at competitive prices.
Administration and Finance Officer
With a passion for excellence and ability to work under pressure, you will be responsible for dealing with all customer contacts on specifically allocated sales accounts. You will be proactively maintaining orders and managing the process from the moment an order is placed through the Sales Team finally to delivery.
You will be expected to be a quick learner to understand our accounting package and all our product offerings. As the first point of contact to any customer walking through the door to make enquiries about our products and consumables, your approach must be very responsible, confident and courteous.
- You will be responsible for the Sales and Business Development activities for the territory area of the sales team assigned to you.
- Ensure efficient and quality service delivery system to customer while meeting the required expectations of the organisation.
- In the course of your relationships with customers, you will develop a marketing systems that will enable, sustain and strengthen links and patronage from customers.
- Expand the company’s market horizon to other parts of the nation and the West African sub-region and be involved in the Business development effort of the Company.
- Work as part of the team within the Company to achieve overall goals, targets and objective of the company.
- Responsible for carrying out marketing survey, sampling and other marketing techniques that can give the company a competitive edge within the industry.
- Assist the Marketing/Sales Manager in the day to day administrative activities of the department.
- Prepare daily/weekly accounting information schedule to reports and monitor performance and to also aid planning.
- Maintain a diary of all business contacts and appointments for review by Management.
- Conversant with the use of social media to project sales for the organisation.
- Ideally educated to a degree or HND level
- Excellent sales and customer care skills
- Able to quickly build effective, customer relationships based on trust that can deliver fantastic financial results
- Someone who enjoys meeting customers, initiating ideas with an interest in building our business.
- You must be target driven, commercially astute and profit focused at all times, with proven entrepreneurial flair
- Ability to learn quickly and gain product knowledge
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Excellent report writing and typing skills
- Good computer literacy Skill e.g (MS Office, Excel Power Point)
- Professional telephone manner
- An ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- An ability to work without supervision and also part of a teamttention to details and ability to multi task.
SALARY = N35,000.00
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org