Graphics Designer at Bet9ja
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: 21 November, 2018
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Bet9ja
KC Gaming Networks Limited - hold the Lagos State Lotteries Board license, the Sportsbook and Gaming license issues by the State of Osun, and hold licenses to operate in all States where sports betting is permitted in Nigeria.
Under general supervision of the Marketing Manager, the graphics designer would be responsible for the creation and preparation of detailed graphics, conceptual and print/press-ready artwork and visual aids for various departmental projects. Utilizes a personal computer with various graphics designing programs to create and produce finished artwork. Prepares photographic images to create digital files for use in printed publications or to be published on-line. Prepares slide presentations to correspond with speeches or discussions. Integrates and coordinates graphic artwork preparation with local printers to ensure proper technical job quality processes and delivery by deadlines.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, online campaigns, website and social media content.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Research new software or design concepts.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
A. Required Minimum Qualifications
- Have four (4) years of full-time work experience in graphic design and preparation, including layout and design preparation of print-ready artworks, desktop publishing or closely related area.
- Considerable ability to create and produce finished artwork using the Adobe Creative Suite (additional knowledge of CorelDraw will be an advantage, but it would not be granted as a preferred software)
B. Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Considerable knowledge of photography, digital content publishing, printing procedures, color separation, design principles, Web design and video production
- Considerable ability to sketch concepts for graphic representation
- Considerable ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with administrators, other employees, and the general public.
- Considerable ability to make routine decisions in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures.
- Reasonable ability to follow complex written and oral instructions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Bet9jaSimilar Jobs
- Video Editor at Patricia.com.ng
- Mobile Application Developer at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Learning Media Producer at Andela
- Director of Product, Delivery Technology at Andela
- IT Graduate Trainee at Invent Alliance Limited
- Data Center & System Administrator at Health Plus Limited
- Linux System Administrator at eHealth4everyone
- DHIS2 Assistant at eHealth4everyone