Digital Marketing Officer at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 15 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client who specializes in making beautifully carved snack boxes, sandwich packs, popcorn packs, Chinese packs, burger boxes, greaseproof papers, pizza boxes along with different types of paper bags including Kraft paper bags and luxury paper bags.
Digital Marketing Officer
- Ensure development of engaging content for promoting the brand and products, via key online promotional channels, including but not limited to online content, email marketing, mobile, SEO, social media, etc.
- Managing all the company’s social media accounts and ensure they are up to date with current trends.
- Develop, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns that promote the company’s brand and enhance brand awareness.
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and acquire leads by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Integrate content programs with brand campaigns to drive the demand for the brand.
- Stay up to date with digital media trends and developments in order to ensure the business does not lag behind other competitors.
- Maintain the highest level of professional and ethical standards and develop digital marketing strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mass Communication and any related field
- Excellent presence and following on social media, and good network in the right group and with influencers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and time management skills - this position requires a positive attitude and an exceptionally friendly disposition, able to relate well to all stakeholders.
- Strong market research skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and a commitment to exceptional service
- Creative problem-solving ability and a consultancy mindset with a track record of delivering
- Creative team player and with a willingness to pitch in with ideas on areas that may not be directly one’s own area
- Dedication to accomplishing goals and overcoming challenges presented by clients and management
- Microsoft Office skill essential, especially Microsoft PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Creative Writer at Landlagos
- Social Media Manager at Landlagos
- Communications Expert (International Short-term Expert) at GFA Consulting Group
- Web Content Editor (Corpers Preferably) at Bingreach Digital
- Manager, Expansion Strategy at Andela
- Fashion Social Media Intern at Bingreach Digital
- Brand Executive at E'sorae Luxury
- Digital Marketing Executive at Alabian Solutions Limited