Human Resources Specialist at Atlas Copco
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: 16 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Atlas Copco
Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited is a Customer Center with its operational base in Lagos. The customer center covers activities in 3 business areas : Compressor Technique, Mining and Rock Excavation Technique and Construction Technique.
Human Resources Specialist
Functional area: HR
- We are looking for an HR Specialist to develop and implement efficient people management initiatives for Atlas Copco Nigeria Ltd Customer Center.
- You will assist the organization to reach the company’s growth ambitions, while ensuring both efficiency and compliance with internal and external rules and regulations.
- Drive and participate in continues improvement projects within HR as initiated by the Group
- Be responsible for HR admin duties, including reporting and payroll
- Support managers in People Management Processes (Attract, Develop & Keep)
- Ensure compliance with employment regulations in the region and also in keeping with Atlas Copco requirements.
- 3 years or more working experience with similar duties within a diverse business environment, preferably in a multinational company - Excellent computer skills are essential - Fluent in English, verbally and in writing.
- In-depth knowledge of local labour and contract laws and other applicable employment regulations - Familiar with human resources best practices and local statutory rules.
- Relevant University degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Professional human resources qualification is desirable
- The ideal candidate will be innovative, creative and organized and able to demonstrate the following:
- You are a team player, transparent and enabling, but also used to working independently - Excellent people management and negotiation skills
- You are results driven and accountable, you can demonstrate commitment and accept responsibility
- You are courageous and open-minded, a good communicator with a positive attitude towards new ideas
- You are tech savvy, have a meticulous approach and high attention to details - You are Service minded and customer centric
- You are capable of handling a variety of assignments simultaneously
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV to the "Personnerl Manager" via: email@example.com
- Know More About Atlas CopcoSimilar Jobs
- HR Communications and Data Analyst at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
- HR/Admin Manager at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- HR Business Partner (Outsourcing) at Michael Stevens Consulting
- HR/Admin Officer at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria
- Human Resource Generalist at Venerer Talent
- Technical Recruiter at Andela
- Human Resources Officer at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Secretary/Junior HR at OfficeMakers International