Locum Physiotherapist at Rockgarden Homes
Posted on: 9 November, 2018
Deadline: 23 November, 2018
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Rockgarden Homes
Rockgarden Homes is a prestigious assisted living facility for older adults in Ikorodu, Lagos State. We are guided by passion and excellence, as we provide quintessential care services for senior citizens.
- The role mainly requires the provision of physical rehabilitative services to clients in the home on Mondays and Saturdays.
- He/she will provide continuous on-site physiotherapy to meet the needs of clients.
- He/she will work under the supervision of our full time Physiotherapist to execute treatment plans.
- B.ScPT, BPT, BMR or a similar relevant qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Physiotherapist in the healthcare industry.
- Full registration and affiliation with relevant professional bodies with the knowledge, ability and experience of caring for elders.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A compassionate, caring and patient nature.
- Pleasant personality, team player, with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks and intense pressure to perform.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in both written and spoken information.
- Knowledge of more than one major Nigerian language will be an added advantage.
- A flexible and highly adaptable approach to work.
- Superior patient/customer service, ethics, and bedside manners.
- Able to write and submit reports as at when due.
Attractive, you will earn an average of ₦1,500 per hour.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com with “Locum Physiotherapist” as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Rockgarden HomesSimilar Jobs
- Health System Strengthening Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- System Strengthening Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Sector Manager - Health System Strengthening at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Nutrition and Healthcare Assistant at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Principal Programme Officer, Healthcare Delivery at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at NewGate Hospital
- Anaesthetic Nurse at Abuja Clinics
- Director of Programs (KP-Care II) at Heartland Alliance