Finance Specialist - Budget and Planning at Opass Limited
Posted on: 2 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Opass Limited
Our aim is to ensure sustained growth by providing a range of unique services to our diverse clients. Our area of expertise is Human Capital Development. Our assurance is to satisfy our clients wholly and devise solutions to their people needs. Established in 1982 as Olgreen Personnel and Secretarial Services, the company name changed to OPASS Limited, a limited liability in 1987. Accredited by the Centre for Management Development, OPASS Limited has been involved in Training, Recruitment and Manpower Development since 1982.
The Company has organised numerous courses (both In-House and Public) for over 120 companies in Nigeria drawn from all the sectors of the economy. We have also handled executive selection assignments for numerous positions on behalf of many clients.
Finance Specialist - Budget and Planning
- Administer budget activities, such as assisting with the preparation of and gathering of data for annual and biennial operating budgets and reports, and preparing, reviewing, and/or approving budget entries in financial information system.
- Assist various units in interpreting financial and budget reports, analyzing data, and planning budgets and assisting units in projecting costs on proposed new or expanded programs.
- Using historical trend and other data as appropriate, prepare financial forecasts as basis for planning and decision making both for the institution and individual units.
- Prepare and maintain in a standardized fashion, historical trends with respect to institution’s financial and related characteristics and make recommendations for the future.
- Analyze cost data, accounting/budget status reports and initiate or recommend corrective action or alternatives as appropriate.
- Perform special assignments, research projects, and prepare focused analyses as directed.
- As assigned, serve on finance information system training team and provide training to staff regarding policies, regulations, and budgetary practices, procedures, and business practices.
- Assist with finance information system upgrades and implementations of new modules/tools.
- Coordinate and work with grant personnel in development and maintenance of standardized data relating to allocation and recovery of indirect costs.
- Examine and suggest financial opportunities (e.g. insurance plans, investments)
- Perform simulation and modelling from an analyzed financial data base to assist with future planning. Perform related duties as assigned.
- Assist in developing sound plans and budgets
- Customize financial plans according to changing needs
- Analyzing budgetary expenditures for compliance with approved budget
Method of Application
Applicants should sednd CVs to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Opass Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Finance Specialist - Analysis and Reporting at Opass Limited
- Know More About Opass LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Accounts Payable Supervisor at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Assistant Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Accounts Payable Support at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Finance Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Finance & Grants Officer at Plan International
- Senior Executive, Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst at Nielsen Company
- Account Officer at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Lead Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates