- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Waiter/Waitress at Prixair
Posted on: 24 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Prixair
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c. Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission Statement of our organization.
- Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Assist by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming cleaning, tidying up server station, taking out trash.
- Escort customers to their tables.
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
- Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving.
- Take accurate food and drink orders with an easy-to-use POS system.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About PrixairSimilar Jobs
- Stewarding Assistant at Whytecleon
- Standard Equipment Set - Assistant at Whytecleon
- Plating/Tray Set Assistant at Whytecleon
- Restaurant and Lounge Manager at Smart Partners
- Ice Cream Manager at Nera Hotels
- Restaurant Manager at Eat'N'Go Limited
- Quality Inspection Director at Transsion Holdings
- Cinema Manager at Viva Cinemas