- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Creative Lifestyle Writer at Iconway Media Limited
Posted on: 24 October, 2018
Deadline: 5 November, 2018
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Iconway Media Limited
Iconway Media is an African consumer internet company with interests in mobile, media, commerce and advertising platforms.
Creative Lifestyle Writer
- We are looking for creative and social-media savvy writers to create relevant and shareable content for our women-focused lifestyle website, FabWoman.
- Create and publish original content for the lifestyle website, Fabwoman.
- Track happenings and trends across social media channels and create content around those trends.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Participate in creative brainstorming sections with other writers and social media team.
- Degree holder in English, Mass Communication or related disciplines
- At least 2 years' experience in content writing is preferable
- Good knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics is a plus
- Good writing skills and able to generate content ideas without stress
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google docs
- Able to work independently with minimal or no supervision
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
- Know More About Iconway Media LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Reporter and Business Development Officer at CEOAfrica
- Video Editor/Camera Man at CEOAfrica
- Communications Officer - C1 at Nigerian Navy
- Writer - E1 at Nigerian Navy
- Journalist - J at Nigerian Navy
- Social Media Manager at TalentSquare
- Employee Experience and Communications Officer at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Content and Communications Executive at TL First