Engineering Manager at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
Posted on: 23 October, 2018
Deadline: 24 October, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
- Create Plans for New Engineering Projects, Create detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering staff to use and abide by
- Oversee Engineering Staff
- Review Technical Documents
- Propose and oversee budgets and timelines for engineering projects
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by engineering staff
- Conduct various tests and quality assurance checks to verify the quality of completed projects
- Monitor and determine various staffing and training needs
- Hire, train, and supervise engineering staff members
- Spearhead various research and development initiatives to identify opportunities for new projects and improved processes
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, suppliers, and contractors
- Prepare and deliver various engineering-related presentations, both internally and externally.
- Engineering Degree in Process or Mechanical Engineering.
- 15 years of Engineering Manager working Experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)Similar Jobs
- CADD Instructor/ENGINEER – Customer Care (Instructor) at CADD Centre
- Well Engineering Leader, Sr at Halliburton Energy Services
- Graduate Trainee - Process Engineer at Ex-Novo Technologies
- Electronics Engineer at Sales Force Consulting
- Mechanical Engineer at Sales Force Consulting
- Estate Surveyor /Valuer, Civil Engineer at Bode Adediji Partnership
- Shelter Manager at Mercy Corps
- Project Manager at Subsea 7