KPMG Professional Services is the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world - finding solutions and adding value.
Executive Sourcing Senior
Job Ref.: 136616BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
- We are seeking temps for our executive sourcing function. The temps will be involved in supervising key recruitment activities covering development of job descriptions, development of job adverts, sourcing/ headhunting, as well as coordination of screening and selection activities.
Qualifications / Competencies
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competencies amongst others:
- First degree in any field
- 4-5 years relevant work experience preferably in a supervisory recruitment function.
- Should be familiar with developing and/or analyzing job descriptions of various roles, and able to apply the understanding in sourcing for candidates that meet the requirements
- Should understand how to leverage various relevant platforms including LinkedIn, job portals etc., for candidates’ sourcing/ head-hunting
- Should have prior knowledge/ experience in writing reports
- Should be a fast learner with strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Should have excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
View KPMG salaries in Nigeria