- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Marketing Officer/Sales Representative at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
Posted on: 22 October, 2018
Deadline: 29 November, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited - We are on a Quest to build a thriving business in the Oil and Engineering Industry.
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery.
Marketing Officer/Sales Representative
- Responsible for effectively selling diesel and gas powered generator sets and heavy duty equipment for the industrial and construction sectors
- Candidate will also be charged with the responsibility of securing service and maintenance contracts from clients.
- Developing new markets & new area of business growth looking for business opportunities with prospective partners.
- Assist in marketing and sale of new products and/or prototypes to the existing marketplace.
- Follow up with customers and get SLA contract signed
- Maintain customer satisfaction and confidence
- Executing these activities to achieve the market share objective.
- Continuous Coordination Implementing business plan.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree/HND in Engineering, Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field is required
- Not less than 5 year(s) work experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
Skills & Abilities:
- Computer Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Prior outside sales experience in the power generation market is required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com The role of interest should be used as the subject.
- Recent Jobs from Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Marketing Team Lead at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- Assistant Account/Finance Officer at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- Know More About Quest Oil and Engineering Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executive at Simba Group
- EasyBuy Key Account Supervisor (Bi Lingual) at Greenlight Planet
- Business Development Executive at Tizeti Network Limited
- Van Sales Reps (VSR) at RoVedana
- Business Development Manager at Mountain View Consulting
- Product Specialists at ISN Products Limited
- Sales Executive (Diagnostics) at ISN Products Limited
- Sales Executive (Diabetes) at ISN Products Limited