- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Marketing Team Lead at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
Posted on: 22 October, 2018
Deadline: 29 November, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited - We are on a Quest to build a thriving business in the Oil and Engineering Industry.
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery.
Marketing Team Lead
- The Marketing Team Lead will manage the day to day marketing/ sales activities of the company and executing the long-term marketing strategy for the company.
- He/She will lead a team and also be responsible for effectively selling diesel- and gas-powered generator sets and heavy duty equipment for the Construction Industry.
- Responsible for managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Generate new customer accounts as well as service and maintain existing accounts. Analyze customer needs and interests and determine how company products and services can best meet their needs.
- Secure diesel generator service and maintenance contracts from clients.
- Recommend and sell manufactured generator sets, accessories and related equipment utilizing knowledge of power generation equipment.
- Achieve sales goals and forecasts, as established by the department and the organization.
- Review completed jobs for variations in component costing.
- Interface with other departments, including engineering, manufacturing, production, purchasing and accounting, to oversee project development and ensure timely delivery of finished products.
- Monitors sales orders to ensure project costs, materials lists and delivery schedules meet project specifications and deadlines.
- Compute installation or production costs, and prepare and submit bid specifications to existing and potential customers for review. Negotiate proposals and sales and service contracts with customers.
- Establish, maintain and develop business, social and networking relationships with individuals within the power generation industry in order to generate and maintain a positive business image for the organization within the industry.
- Plan and organize sales strategy.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems, issues or complaints.
- Attend sales and trade meetings and reads related publications to obtain current market condition information, business trends, and industry developments.
- Demonstrate and explain use of installed equipment and production processes.
- Provide management oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, market situation, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Conduct all business transactions in an ethical manner.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration/management or related fields.
- Not less than 8 years working experience in the power industry.
- Ability to lead and communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
Skills & Abilities:
- Computer Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Prior outside sales experience in the power industry is required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com The role of interest should be used as the subject.
- Recent Jobs from Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Assistant Account/Finance Officer at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- Marketing Officer/Sales Representative at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- Know More About Quest Oil and Engineering Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Van Sales Reps (VSR) at RoVedana
- Business Development Manager at Mountain View Consulting
- Product Specialists at ISN Products Limited
- Sales Executive (Diagnostics) at ISN Products Limited
- Sales Executive (Diabetes) at ISN Products Limited
- Key Accounts Executives at ISN Products Limited
- HCP Medical Representatives at ISN Products Limited
- Marketing Manager at Daudeen Freight Limited