Our Client, a leading EPCM company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are looking to engage a qualified professional who would be responsible for all Operations leadership and support for company’s EPC projects.
Project Operations Manager (Open To Expatriates)
Purpose of role
The Project Manager will participate in the coordination of the day-to-day construction & repair activities on site (Tank farm) and would be responsible for giving leadership to members of the team in ensuring project is to time and meets approved standards.
- Are you a Project Operations Manager interested in joining a fast paced, challenging, exciting and rewarding organization? Here is an opportunity I believe you would be interested in,
- below are few responsibilities
- Ensure that proper Quality control is maintained for all the works being carried out at site.
- Material inspections, review and approval of Material Certificates etc.
- Ensure that proper Quality control is maintained for all the works being carried out at site
- Ensure that approved materials only are used in the works.
- Progress monitoring and approvals.
- Review, comment and approve the construction related deliverables submitted by Contractors, including procedures, method statements etc.
- Co-ordination and supervision of other engineering discipline specialists working on this project.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Project Operations Manager, you will have;
- A minimum 10 years’ experience in Construction supervision / management for Oil & Gas EPC projects, including construction of Oil Storage Terminals/Tanks experience
- Tank Construction Management experience (EPC)
- Experience in cost control and scheduling
- Evidence of having headed/managed a Tank Project
- Should have Project Management Certification (PMI)
Method of Application
If you are qualified and interested in taking up this challenging and exciting role, then please send me a copy of you CV in MS WORD format using PROJECT OPERATIONS MANAGER as Subject and shortlisted applicants would be contacted. I look forward to hearing from you.