We are Nigeria’s emerging energy management company for manufacturers, entrepreneurs, SMEs, NGOs, and Residences that want to reduce cost and maximize outcomes through effective and efficient acquisition and use of energy.
We pride ourselves in delivering innovative energy management solutions to manufacturing organisations, commercial buildings, SME’s, homes, NGOs, government agencies, and Entrepreneurs.
With us you don’t have to worry anymore about the enormous amount you spend on energy, as we have the solutions you need to take the stress off you while ensuring your energy consumption is highly efficient.
We are looking for an Admin & Accounts Officer to manage our company’s accounts and general office administration
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- To assist in accounts transactions, checking, verification and follow up
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Study the financial trends and patterns in the organization; and then advise company executives of appropriate financial actions to be taken
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- General administrative support and other Stratagem task or assignment
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as an Admin/Accounts Officer or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field. ICAN/ACCA (in-view) would be an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com the title of the role as the subject of the mail.