Electrical Maintenance Technician at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 23 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation – 2 wk on / 2 wk off
- Support field electrical maintenance work and electrical isolation (Lock out Tag out: Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)) for lighting, air condition and motor maintenance.
- Plan and execute scheduled preventive and breakdown maintenance activities to minimize impact on production, and maximize operational availability. Typically reports to a supervisor.
Tasks And Responsibilities
In addition to the Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 2:
- Perform LV and HV Electrical Isolations and lock-offs
- Carry out all activities to company standards and procedures
- Raise relevant permits within the agreed time period
- Report relevant maintenance data for reliability analysis
- Participate in failure investigations and identify reliability issues
- Generate new work requests to highlight plant and equipment faults
- Develop and review operational and maintenance procedures
- Provide input and assistance for new projects including commissioning work
- 10+ years of closely related experience preferably in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) if applicable or equivalent professional experience.
- Effective communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely describe conditions in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team player; exhibits efficient teamwork when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workload and frequent changes in priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of Software programs.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Contract Administrator (EMCS Coordinator) at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Field Operator III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Inventory Control Analyst II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Shutdown Coordinator at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Printing Press Machine Operator at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Project Coordinator at Colton Industries
- Mobile Phone Part Time Trainer at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Technologist II (CONPCASS 02) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Civil Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Electrical Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Medical Lab Technician (CONTEDISS 08) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi