Inventory Control Analyst II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 23 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Inventory Control Analyst II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: 24hour Warehouse Operations (Rotation – 2 wk on / 2 wk off)
- Schedules and revises shipment plans to ensure efficient distribution of products to satisfy customers.
- Analyzes inventory levels, production speed and product demand to determine reorder levels which will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Duties may include writing inventory reports, performing cycle counts, and determining periodic asset valuations.
- Works with minimal work direction and is highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Inventory Control Analyst on Expert level has extensive experience in the field and can potentially supervise others or give training.
- MS Excel, ERP experience, organized,
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Contract Administrator (EMCS Coordinator) at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Field Operator III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Electrical Maintenance Technician at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Senior Accounts Payable Supervisor at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Assistant Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Accounts Payable Support at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Finance Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Finance & Grants Officer at Plan International
- Senior Executive, Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst at Nielsen Company
- Account Officer at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Lead Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates