Medplus is a wholesale, retail and dispensing pharmaceutical organization established for the distribution and retailing of locally manufactured and imported drugs, as well as the provision of free consultation and counselling for customers by well trained professionals. Medplus was incorporated on 23rd of November, 1993 and offers specialist referral services including travel clinic, chiropody and podiatry, hearing health clinic, osteopathy, ostomy, an ayurvedic clinic, chinese medicine and hair clinic.
At Medplus, our vision is to become Nigeria's Landmark healthcare store and pharmacy, with a nationwide reputation for professionalism, innovation and quality products.
Brand & Marketing Executive
- First degree (BSc. /HND) in Marketing or Mass Communication from a reputable institution.
- Relevant degree/certification is an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills on Microsoft office (excel)
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skill
- Marketing / Advertising agency Work experience is an added advantage
Summary of role
- Carry out marketing activities such as Research, Promotion, Strategy, Brand Development, Project Management etc).
- Ensure the timely production of marketing and Brand promotion materials and literature.
- Support all other projects relating to the promotion of the brand
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications materials i.e. BTL, Creative, Merchandisers etc
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Collation of information for promotional literature
- Actively manage the brand’s presence in the social media platform
- Preparing interesting written articles & posts for the website to promote the brand and handling feedback
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases
- Periodic review of the website and apps to ensure they are updated and functional
- Participating in the conceptualizing and execution of Integrated Marketing Communications Campaign
- Responsible for Integrating Communications Campaigns internally (Outlets) to promote assigned Brands.
- Monitoring competitive activities.
- Managing the production of Marketing Communication Materials such as Brochures, Leaflets, Newsletters etc
Age Limit: 25 - 30 years
Method of Application
Applicants can send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org