Compliance Officer at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: 15 October, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA
B. Adedipe Associate Limited - Our client, a National licensed, fast growing Microfinance Bank based in Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Compliance Officer will primarily be responsible for the proper and timely completion of internal control reviews, and ensure the business operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct and document compliance risk assessments for each function in the business
- Monitor and track relevant operational risk activities including regular review and follow up of functional risk self-assessments at scheduled intervals.
- Coordinate with the audit department in the conduct of regular risk self-assessments schedules and action plans.
- Conduct internal audits from time to time to test effectiveness of controls and systems.
- Track and enforce closure of corrective actions arising from internal and external audits in liaison with the other departments
- Communicate any new tools or technological approaches to measuring operational risks for the business.
- To assist in any special assignments and investigations as may be required by the management into any matter or activity affecting operating efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- Not less than 6 years’ work experience, including internal audit, with demonstrable ability to plan and design the scope and remit of audit work.
- Cross-cutting experience in internal audit, covering financial, operations, compliance and risk management
- Practical knowledge of audit/compliance in the financial services industry
- Logical, result-oriented and well organized, with problem solving ability.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)Similar Jobs
- Finance and Account Expert at Nativedge
- Senior Accountant at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head of Accounts at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Financial Controller at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- General Manager, Internal Audit at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Chief Finance Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head, Internal Audit at KPMG
- Account Officer at Bedmate Furniture