Technical Director - Expatriate at Adexen
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a major player in the manufacturing industry specialised in the manufacturing and distribution of pharmaceutical products, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Technical Director - Expatriate
Job Reference: 1429
Function: Operations & Production
- The Technical Director will be responsible for production management, QA/QC, preventive maintenance, plant management, S&OP process, TQM & Lean manufacturing as well as product launches (from development to commercialisation).
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead, coach, and develop a high performing manufacturing organization.
- Evaluate process and product quality requirements and develop programs to ensure that standards are achieved.
- Develop and execute departmental goals in compliance with corporate business plans and sales forecasts. Work with other members of the leadership team to the company’s goals, the necessary support strategies to achieve these goals, and develop supporting tactics to ensure timely completion.
- Establish and monitor departmental budget.
- Oversee production-planning activities to ensure the appropriate inventories and quality standards of manufactured components and level loading of work-center capacities.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to direct reports and affiliated departments.
- Plan and provide for necessary equipment.
- Assure that longer-term individual and organization development needs are identified, planned and implemented.
- Manage and supervise production processes and related quality control procedures.
- Establish and monitor metrics for key quality and productivity goals. Utilize LEAN principles to improve performance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal and safety regulations.
- Work with development functions to optimize and transfer new manufacturing processes and ensure that regulatory needs are achieved.
- Manages performance of staff towards department and Company goals, including feedback on performance, appraisals and recommendations.
- Proactively identify business needs, develop plans, and deliver better outcomes to the site and BU.
10-15 years’ experience in high volume/manufacturing/relevant environmental likely to include:
- Pharmaceutical with a minimum of 5 years at senior manager / associate director level.
- Minimum 7 years of managing larger production departments
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Exposure to regulatory audits a plus.
- Demonstrated experience applying operational best practice (Lean Six Sigma, 8D problem solving, or similar)
- Established track record with evidence of excellent people management experience, project management, problem solving, collaborative, leadership and communication skills.
- Logical and problem solving skills.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Adexen
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Site Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Project Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Crewing Manager at Adexen
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Plant Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Container Reach Engineer at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Marine Advisor III - Expat at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Transport Quality Controller at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Field Engineer, Livelihood Project at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Incident & Problem Management Manager at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Design Engineer - ELV Systems Engineering (ELVs) at Onstream Group
- Night Drilling Supervisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)