- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Executive Assistant (EA) at dbrownconsulting (DBC)
Posted on: 5 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at dbrownconsulting (DBC)
dbrownconsulting (DBC) is a training, consultancy and payroll outsourcing firm founded in Nigeria in April 2006 to cater to corporate clients with a taste for world class personalised services at highly competitive rates. We have trained over 3000 participants, raised billions of naira for clients using our financial models and helped clients concentrate on their core business by managing their entire payroll function.
Executive Assistant (EA)
- As an Executive Assistant (EA) to the Managing Partner, you will predominantly perform diverse administrative duties requiring confidentiality, a strong work ethic and common-sense approach
- Support requirements will vary from day to day dependent on the business covered with a strong degree of flexibility given the demanding nature of this role.
- Client facing position, internal and external client handling
- Advanced, proactive diary management, facilitating swift set-up of client meetings
- Meeting, conference calls, telepresence set up - internally and externally
- Management of expense processing, reimbursement, personal amounts owing and account reconciliations.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents
- Feilding calls and responding to emails were necessary
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance to the Managing Partner and plan their distribution.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Conduct research
- Travel and guest arrangement
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Professional client handling and relationship building with all client
- Full competency in diary management, can apply good judgment and understands competing priorities
- Strong, executive communication style
- Experience of effectively arranging travel, production of accurate itineraries, able to navigate systems well and apply good judgment on how to optimize travelers time
- Can demonstrate pro-activity and ownership within a role
- Strong technical capabilities
- Polished, professional approach, calm and composed manner, ability to work in a pressured environment and partner effectively with peers.
- Is flexible, willing and open to change
- Can follow up without prompting and keep 1 step ahead of arrangement and requirements
- Displays good use of initiative and follow through to completion
- Has a high level of attention to detail and delivers high-quality results.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to dbrownconsulting (DBC) career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About dbrownconsulting (DBC)Similar Jobs
- Managing Director at Vodacom Nigeria
- Operations Trainee at Tizeti Network Limited
- Operations Specialist, P4 at UNICEF
- Station Head at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Front Desk Officer at AT&A Investment Limited
- Office Assistant at Protaxi
- Accountant/ Administrative Officer at Summit Orthopaedics
- Receptionist at Summit Orthopaedics