Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning; HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment; malaria prevention and treatment; primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Merck for Mothers, Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Application Code: M&EoffLagos for Lagos
Application Code: M&EoffKaduna for Kaduna
Application Code: M&EoffKano for Kano
Duration of Contract: Full time, Fixed Term Contract for (6 months)
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for coordinating the activities of the peer educators in their respective states. Some of the job role for the position of M&E officer are;
- Maintaining and monitoring data and databases to support the improved availability and use of process monitoring and evaluation data.
- Manage and provide technical support to all Peer Educators.
- Capacity building of users including training, mentoring and supportive supervisory visit.
- Ensuring complete, accurate and quality of project data
- Organising and holding monthly review meetings
- Organise and lead planning for baseline and end line assessment of the project
- Will submit monthly state report to the home office and give feedback to the peer educators being supervised.
- Must have a bachelor degree preferably in natural or biological science.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience
- Must have experienced working with DHIS 2.0 software
- Must have experience in project monitoring, evaluation and data management
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application Letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: Recruitment@sfhnigeria.org
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address above
- Please note that the subject of your email application should be the "Application Code" of the position being applied for. Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and tasks are subject to change prior to project start-up. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.