Cost Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 17 September, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req ID: 1434
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Take part in quality checks of completed bids in consonance to the bid requirement/check lists and ensure bid compliance to draft condition of contract in the ITT.
- Participate in site visits/pre-bid meetings if required; identify all risks related to the project for Tendering during site visits and advise the Head Tendering.
- Take part in the overall bid packaging exercises to ensure that bids are submitted in due date and on time.
- Collating/developing project historical information for data update of Business Development Department and report the same to the Head Tendering.
- B. Eng. degree or B. Sc. Quantity Surveyor
- 6+ experiences in Projects or field Engineering (Construction) pipeline & facilities
- Ability to carry-out project selection
- Good communication and document management.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programmes.
- B.Sc/B.Engr, Engineer/Quantity Surveyor, Oil&Gas, EPC, Good analytical ability, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Power Point, MS Project
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Operations and Maintenance Coordinator at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Nigerian Content Development Coordinator at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Tendering Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Know More About Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Head, Planning & Design at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Coiled Tubing and Pumping Field Supervisor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Subsea and Pipeline Inspection Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Marine Technical Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- HVAC Supervisor at MEAIRCON
- Maintenance Officer at Paelon Memorial Clinic
- Foreman - Heavy Equipment at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Technical Assistant at Westfield Consulting