Consultant Anaesthesiologist/Anaestetic Physician at The Limi Hospital Ltd
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at The Limi Hospital Ltd
The Limi Hospital Ltd Abuja, founded in 1982, is a rapidly growing and renowned patient-centered multispecialty medicine based hospital located in the Central Business District of Abuja Metropolis that provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic evidence-based care by utilizing innovative cutting edge technology and well trained people who have a passion for people.
Consultant Anaesthesiologist/Anaestetic Physician
JOB ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
The Consultant Anaesthesiologist(s) with relevant working experience.
- Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general of Anaesthesiology, valuable sympathetic bedside manners, excellent communication skills, strong active listening skills and advanced problem solving abilities while being able to work in a team.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is compulsory.
- Although, candidates who are fellows are preferred candidates, those who possess Diploma Certificate in Anaesthesia are encouraged to apply
- Evaluate patients to develop anesthesia plans, taking into consideration the patients’ medical history and physical condition before surgery
- Carefully monitors patients’ vital signs—including heart rate and rhythm, blood pressure, breathing, and kidney function—and adjusts anesthetics as needed during surgeries
- Reverse the effects of the anesthetic medications and return patients to consciousness after surgeries
- Keep patients in a comfortable state during recovery and are involved in providing critical care medicine in the intensive care unit.
- Medical care of inpatients including (but not limited to) anaesthetic cases
- Participation in Clinical/audit governance of assigned Medical Officers
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes as well as Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
Method of Application
Send an application letter and detailed CV (in WORD or PDF format)
- Know More About The Limi Hospital LtdSimilar Jobs
- Psychosocial Support (PSS) Worker at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Nutrition Project Manager at Catholic Relief Services
- HMO Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Nutrition Sector Coordinator, P4, (364 days) at UNICEF
- Digital Marketer at Swift Networks
- Medical Record Officer at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Pediatric Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Radiography Technician at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center