Senior Consultant at Energy Market and Rates Consultants Limited (EMRC)
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Energy Market and Rates Consultants Limited (EMRC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Energy Market and Rates Consultants Limited (EMRC) are independent consultants providing energy market, regulatory, techno-economic and financing advice for electricity, renewables and gas sector clients globally.
We are actively seeking to recruit one or more consultants and/or analysts for our expanding team in Abuja, to fill the position below:
The person or people we are looking for will probably have:
- Master's Degree in Economics, Finance, Operational Research or Energy-related subject.
- Understanding of the economics and/or regulation of the power sector in Nigeria or internationally.
- Relevant experience in the power sector and/or financial modelling would be an asset - for a consultant role we prefer 5 years' or more experience, for an analyst role you don’t necessarily need much experience provided you can show us your interest and ability to learn.
- Willingness for occasional travel - our work takes us to all parts of Nigeria and the world - and we hope you'll be excited about this opportunity.
- Problem solving skills, ability to learn quickly and work to deadlines.
- Joining our team will offer you the chance to grow your skills by working with an experienced and supportive team on challenging projects. Our work covers a wide range of energy topics – for example our recent projects have included building economic models of the power sector, advising on the development of new electricity regulation, transaction advice, utility performance improvement, tariff models and off-grid energy. You will also help us with business development and proposals.
- Although we have some qualifications in mind, we are primarily looking for people with the right ideas, enthusiasm, adaptability and problem-solving skills for the role. If you believe you could be the perfect fit for our team, but don’t quite tick all the boxes, please get in touch and tell us why.
- Salary is dependent on qualification and experience. EMRC is owned by our team, and all our employees become shareholders and receive a share of profits through the employee bonus scheme. We have a small team, with excellent opportunities to influence the direction of the business and expand your skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and short Covering Letter explaining why you are interested in the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Energy Market and Rates Consultants Limited (EMRC)Similar Jobs
- Thought Leadership Consultant to Support Case studies on Mothers Group Component. at PACT
- Thought Leadership Consultant to Support Case Studies on Improved Accountability and Community Participation in Public Health System at PACT
- Thought Leadership Consultant to Support Case studies on Quality Improvement and Clinical Mentorship. at PACT
- Social Cohesion and Peacebuilding Specialist at Chemonics International
- Contractor to Deliver USG Contracts Training at Heartland Alliance
- Multimedia Storytelling Consultant at Heartland Alliance
- Consultant Firm for Market Survey for Goods / Works Items at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Gender Training Support/Consultant at Mennonite Economic Development Associates (MEDA)