Careers at Charismartin International Schools (CMIS)
Posted on: 29 August, 2014
Deadline: 19 September, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Charismartin International Schools (CMIS)
Charismartin International Schools (CMIS) is an exciting place filled with opportunities to grow, develop and build a rewarding career for those who are willing to pay the price for excellence. CMIS has a serene, friendly and invigorating environment where you can always look forward to being at work as everyone inspires you to be your best.
CMIS is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Drive petrol or diesel multi passenger vehicles to transport students/ staff between neighbourhoods and school for school activities.
- Carry out routine checks on the condition of a vehicle's tires,brakes,wind-shield wipers, lights, oil, fuel,water and safety equipment to ensure that everything is in working order.
- Comply with traffic regulations in order to operate vehicles in a safe and courteous manner.
- Follow safety rules as students are boarding and exiting buses and as they cross streets at crop down points.
- Pick up and drop off students at regularly scheduled neighbourhood,locations,following strict time schedules escort small children across roads and highways
- Keep bus interiors clean for passengers
- Maintain knowledge of first aid procedure
- Maintain order among pupils during trips,in order to ensure safety
- Report any bus malfunctions or needed repairs
- Report delays,accidents or other traffic and transportation situations
- Make minor repairs to vehicles and handle vehicle in a manner that promotes its efficiency and lifespan.
- Minimum of Secondary school certificate
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Must have a good sight
- Must be patient with children
- Up to 5 years minimum driving experience.
Preferred Job Qualities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
go to method of application »
Your typical day-to-day job would include;
- Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities;
- Use relevant technology to support instruction.
- Grading, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
- Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials.
- Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment.
- Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties;
- Preparing pupils for academic competitions, qualifications and external examinations;
- Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour;
- Supervising and supporting the work of teaching assistants, trainee teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities, school publicity and sporting events;
- Participating in departmental meetings, PTA meetings and whole school training events.
- Actively contributing towards the school's growth and development through creative contributions and supportive attitude.
- Undergoing regular observations and participating in regular in-service training as part of continuing professional development.
- Working in cooperation with other staff and make g active contributions towards the growth and development of the school.
- Ensuring teaching location is clean, organised and all learners are appropriately dressed before, during and after lessons.
- Helping to enforce school rules and regulations, implementing policies and ensuring school runs effectively as applicable to job role.
- Taking on additional duties as may be deemed fit by the school from time to time.
- If you are talented, smart, hard-working, organised, result oriented, upwardly mobile, love new challenges, love to make things happen, have a can-do attitude and are of good character, CMIS is your ideal school.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Charismartin International Schools (CMIS)Similar Jobs
- Business Development Roles at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Latest Vacancies at University of Ilorin
- Reading Facilitators at eReadAfrica
- Library Assistant (Volunteer) at Young Readers Library
- College Librarian at Isa Kaita College of Education
- Fresh Vacancies at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Latest Recruitment at Caleb University
- Provost at Cross River State College of Education