Careers at Charismartin International Schools (CMIS)
Posted on: 29 August, 2014
Deadline: 19 September, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Charismartin International Schools (CMIS)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Charismartin International Schools (CMIS) is an exciting place filled with opportunities to grow, develop and build a rewarding career for those who are willing to pay the price for excellence. CMIS has a serene, friendly and invigorating environment where you can always look forward to being at work as everyone inspires you to be your best.
CMIS is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Drive petrol or diesel multi passenger vehicles to transport students/ staff between neighbourhoods and school for school activities.
- Carry out routine checks on the condition of a vehicle's tires,brakes,wind-shield wipers, lights, oil, fuel,water and safety equipment to ensure that everything is in working order.
- Comply with traffic regulations in order to operate vehicles in a safe and courteous manner.
- Follow safety rules as students are boarding and exiting buses and as they cross streets at crop down points.
- Pick up and drop off students at regularly scheduled neighbourhood,locations,following strict time schedules escort small children across roads and highways
- Keep bus interiors clean for passengers
- Maintain knowledge of first aid procedure
- Maintain order among pupils during trips,in order to ensure safety
- Report any bus malfunctions or needed repairs
- Report delays,accidents or other traffic and transportation situations
- Make minor repairs to vehicles and handle vehicle in a manner that promotes its efficiency and lifespan.
- Minimum of Secondary school certificate
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Must have a good sight
- Must be patient with children
- Up to 5 years minimum driving experience.
Preferred Job Qualities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
go to method of application »
Your typical day-to-day job would include;
- Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities;
- Use relevant technology to support instruction.
- Grading, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
- Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials.
- Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment.
- Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties;
- Preparing pupils for academic competitions, qualifications and external examinations;
- Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour;
- Supervising and supporting the work of teaching assistants, trainee teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities, school publicity and sporting events;
- Participating in departmental meetings, PTA meetings and whole school training events.
- Actively contributing towards the school's growth and development through creative contributions and supportive attitude.
- Undergoing regular observations and participating in regular in-service training as part of continuing professional development.
- Working in cooperation with other staff and make g active contributions towards the growth and development of the school.
- Ensuring teaching location is clean, organised and all learners are appropriately dressed before, during and after lessons.
- Helping to enforce school rules and regulations, implementing policies and ensuring school runs effectively as applicable to job role.
- Taking on additional duties as may be deemed fit by the school from time to time.
- If you are talented, smart, hard-working, organised, result oriented, upwardly mobile, love new challenges, love to make things happen, have a can-do attitude and are of good character, CMIS is your ideal school.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Charismartin International Schools (CMIS)Similar Jobs
- Professors at Kwara State University
- Job Vacancies at Greensprings School
- Latest Vacancies at Skyline University College
- Jobs at The National Mathematical Centre
- Director, Medical & Health Services at Kaduna Polytechnic
- Jobs at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Student Recruitment Executive at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Volunteer Language Teacher at Young Readers Library