If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Admiralty Resource Services is Nigeria’s foremost resource provider for the maritime, oil and gas and allied industries. As a dedicated shipping, logistics and oil and gas resource firm, we continually explore related trends, developments and best practices worldwide.
Admiralty Resource Services is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Pro-actively seek out , list and attend and stay up to speed with relevant downstream oil and gas and maritime industry events, News and key personalities
- Pro actively promote the OTL event.
- Pro actively promote ARS trainings and other
- Generate regular articles and source and follow up on contributors services
- Assist in monitoring website and all information dissemination avenue Provide strong marketing, programming and administrative support for the ARS team.
- Take the initiative to follow up on all business development initiatives
A minimum of Second Class Upper Graduate Degree in Law, Business Administration or other related social sciences field (a second class lower division may be considered where the candidate can demonstrate exceptional relevant track record).
- Demonstrated experience in a strong marketing and administrative support role.
- The requisite support IT and administrative skills.
- The candidate must possess excellent communication, organization, research and report writing skills.
- The candidate must be able to bargain, coordinate events and demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility/Initiative.
- Knowledge of downstream petroleum will be considered but is not required.
- Mobility will be an advantage
go to method of application »
- Stay up to speed with the oil and gas and maritime industry events, personalities and News
- Deploy his/her intellectual skills to indept research, writing and editing
- Generate and collate articles for M&P within agreed periodic timelines
- Monitor the circulation of M&P
- Follow up on contributors
- Pro-actively market Marine and Petroleum for adverts and Profiles.
- Coordinating the necessary logistics for M& P circulation.
- Pro actively marketing ARS trainings and other services
- Provide strong programme, Business Development and administrative support to the team
- Assist in monitoring website
- Have full responsibility for publishing as and at when due
- A minimum of Second-Class upper division in Law, Mass Communication, Business Administration or any other relevant area of discipline.
- Additional professional qualification is not mandatory but may be considered).
- Should show demonstrated experience in the media or communications sector, excellent communication skills, aggressive business development drive, self motivated.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of Social Media Platforms to maximize business development.
- Research skills and Report writing, Strong bargaining skills, Strong sense of responsibility/Initiative.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a mail with the application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The subject of the mail should indicate the position they are applying for. Shortlisted candidates are also expected to come in with their application, resume and all requisite certificates at the time of interview.
Note: Interested candidates must be resident in Lagos