Fresh Jobs at People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting)
Posted on: 14 January, 2020
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PP
People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting) is an indigenous company registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission. Our clients range from startups to small businesses, large corporations, and individuals that wish to enter the Nigerian market.
Our role as consultants is to provide support to our clients on strategy development, talent acquisition, strategy execution, and organizational performance. PPIS Consulting prides itself on quality, which ensures that all our clients enjoy consistently high standards.
Our people have a proven track record as seasoned consultants providing flexible, practical and tailor-made solutions on HR-related services across industries.
- Developed and Implement procedures, processes and policies.
- Process journal entries and perform accounting corrections to ensure accurate records.
- Preparing quarterly business reviews of financial performance and assist in budgets process and cash-flow.
- Manage all payment receipts; ensure payments are made, resolve collections and record all transactions.
- Employ the use of the Microsoft accounting software and other software applications to prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation statement and maintain an up to date billing system.
- Mitigate client’s debt status and ensure payment of over 70% of monthly invoices.
- Preparing monthly reports for senior managers that include business KPI's in line with reporting deadlines
- Sent periodic reports to the management on observations and recommendations.
- Reconcile accounts receivable ledger to ensure that payments are accounted for and accurately inputted.
- Maintaining petty cash transactions and reconciliations.
- Formulate monthly debtors and income statement reports that serve as the basis for some management decisions.
- Verify all cashiers’ activities posted into the system scrutinize bills, invoices, receipts and bank deposit records to research and resolve discrepancies.
- Developed a sustainable recovery system that significantly reduced the loss of data and enabled a hassle-free data recovery process.
- Ensured effectiveness and efficiency of Controls.
- Liaise with external auditors and agencies on tax and financial report matters.
- Review procurement documents and reconciliation documents.
- Advice Management on financial and non-financial issues.
go to method of application »
- Manages the human resources budget preparation for the Company, and reviews human resources plans.
- Prepare and review HR documents
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR issues
- Answer and resolve employees query about HR-related issues
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
- Assist the accountant by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of
- absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Maintain the leave management system
- Administer letters of appointment/ disengagement to staff
- Develop and oversee the recruitment process.
- Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labor laws.
- Advice on a monthly payment schedule and other benefits
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Maintain filing systems in collaboration with other administrative staff
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (...Similar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Mathills Services Limited
- Legal Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Information Technology (Tier 1) Support Officer at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Sales Manager at a Multinational IT Services Company - Ascentech Services Limited
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- Business Development Executive at GreyWolf Empire
- Event and Creative Lead at Hazon Holdings
- Head of Finance at GBC Professional Services