If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Recruiting is important for Total, but retaining and training our teams is equally important, particularly through effective human resources policies. We offer varied, highly motivating career paths with numerous opportunities for development and mobility.
We strive to ensure the growth and sustainability of our activities while working to promote rapid economic development in the countries where we operate.
Managing new Total projects, creating jobs and training young talent are priorities for us and for the local communities that host our activities. They are crucial to a credible presence and our social license to operate.
Hiring local professionals and developing their skills is one of the chief means of guaranteeing the long-term benefits of our activities wherever we operate.
Investing in education and training is another key way of supporting local development in host countries.
- Participates in the preparation of audit programmes prior to commencement of audit for Audit Manager's review to guide audit field work.
- Participates in Internal Control Review of company's processes and projects
- Reports audit findings/problems through audit memos and draft reports to affected departments and recommends solution to identifies problem after review by Lead Internal Audit and Audit Manager.
- Prepares draft audit reports to be reviewed by the Lead Partners' Audit and Audit Manger, and sent to Top Management and audited entities for information, compliance and monitoring.
- Participates in preparation of quarterly audit recommendation status report to be reviewed by the Audit Manager and presented to the audit committee.
- Prepares executive summaries of audit findings and recommendations, reviewed by Lead Internal Audit and Audit Manager for top management attention
- Conducts special investigations, produces draft reports on findings and recommends solutions, reviewed by Lead Internal Audit and Audit Manager.
- Follows up status of implementation of internal audit recommendations and documents report in TeamMate.
- Participates in annual Company risk assessments reviewed and used in annual audit plan by the audit manager.
- Carryout periodic SOX self assessment test on the Company's controls and carryout documentation in SOCRATE and proposes control remedial actions where necessary.
- Participates in non operated Joint Venture audits with Group Auditors and other JV partners to protect the Company's interest.
- Participates in shareholders audit of NLNG and BrassLNG with Group Auditors and other shareholder auditors to ensure proper internal control.
- Leads the audit of non-operated Unitised fields (e.g. EKANGA, NKANDA) with the participation of other JV auditors
- Participates in year end crude oil fiscalisation exercises with co-venturers in operated and non operated assets and drafts a report reviewed by Lead Internal Audit and Audit manager.
- Carries out regular spot cash counts as assigned by the Audit Manager
- University degree plus professional qualification (ACA, MBA, MSc, etc.)
- Minimum 8-10 years in Audit and internal audit control functions and basic knowledge of oil and gas industry practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent investigative and analytical skills.
go to method of application »
- The Anti-Bribery Compliance Programme has been put in place in Total to reinforce the commitment of the Total Group to ensure that its local and international anti-corruption obligations are fully met.
- The function of the Compliance Officer in Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) is required to:
- Maintain a general understanding and assist to reinforce the implementation of TUCN's rules on a day-to-day basis throughout the different functions of TUCN.
- The job holder will help to ensure that the company operates in accordance with the group standards in terms of business Ethics and Integrity.
- He or she is responsible to implement, monitor & ensure the effectiveness of the Anti-bribery Compliance Programme of his District / Project and directly reports to the Corporate Compliance Officer, and functionally to the District DMD / Project EGM-PGM.
- The Compliance Officer will amongst other things review the Due Diligence performed jointly by Due Diligence Advisers and Business persons; and escalate Due Diligence results to Chief Compliance Officer if needed.
- Bachelors degree or MSc preferably with a Legal background
- More than 10 years working experience.
- Experience working in a Control environment in a relevant industry and prior compliance experience will be an advantage.
- The candidate must have autonomy and authority and should be prone to take initiatives and make decisions.
- Must be persuasive and able to perform under pressure, manage functional / cross function relationships, have visibility and access to District/Project management
go to method of application »
- The Job holder adheres to the H3SE rules
- The job holder handles the Compliance:
- Ensure compliance of the purchasing process with all internal Company rules
- Ensure the application of Total and/or affiliate General Terms and Conditions for purchase of equipments
- Ensure the good administration and filing of all the purchasing documents and ensure that all approvals, justifications, circulation forms etc... are filed in line with the applicable procedures.
- Ensure that all purchasing activities meet audit requirements
- The job holder manages his/her team's activities
- The job holder manages the purchasing entity activities
- To optimize by all means possible by bringing his professional experience to bear, Purchases with emphasis on making Savings for the Company
- Analyses all PRs for adequate material specification, budget authorisations and cost centres to which the purchases are being charged
- Reviews all PRs assigned, select appropriate vendors for Call for Tender or eRFQ/RFQ, receive and analyse quotes from vendors, recommends vendor for purchase order issuance, creates Purchase Order and insures follow-up till delivery point having due respect for Total Group as well as DW TUCN laid down rules and procedures.
- Pay attention to TUCN General Conditions and terms of purchase to ensure the Company is not exposed to legal liabilities.
- Cross-checks all Purchase Orders created by his team, certify them ok by endorsing the signature circulation sheet before getting such passed to the Procurement Manager for approval.
- Follow and ensure follow-up by all members of his team of PR and PO performance including expediting till delivery and Supplier invoice payment. Exceptions must be reported and conveyed to user duets for adjustment that may impact on operational activities.
- Ensure where applicable, to clearly state in purchase orders QA/QC requirements (in the form of Mill/Test Certificates, MSDS, other certificates) for purchased materials/equipment and verifying compliance through proper documentation.
- Enforce the use of e- sourcing tools by every member of his team to meet up with a target of events set for the Division.
- Follow up to ensure adequate and timely resolution suppliers payment anomalies brought to his attention
- Renders weekly report of activities in his Lab Office to the Purchasing Manager
- Perform any other tasks as assigned to him by his hierarchy
- A degree in Engineering, Management or Social Sciences (Preferably Purchasing & Supply).
- Membership of such bodies as the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply or the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management of Nigeria is desired though not compulsory.
- Minimum 8-12 years Oil and Gas Industry experience with excellent knowledge of Purchasing and industry materials.
- Must also be very analytical with ability to propose innovative and workable alternatives or solutions.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.