Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC), headquartered in Enugu State, is responsible for electricity distribution in Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and lmo States. As part of our on-going Service and Business Processes improvement activities, we are looking to recruit exceptional individuals for the following key roles in our Head Office and District Offices within the 5 States that we cover.
Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Reporting To: Senior Manager
Department: Revenue Cycle Services
Location: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination of all billing activities within the district
- Liaise with the Operations Department in monthly pre-billing conferences
- Review billing data and submitting approved data to our Data Centres
- Supervise production of bills in a timely manner
- Review and vet bills produced prior to distribution (Quality Control)
- Supervision of capturing of meter readings, Customer Records Maintenance Document (CRMD), Customer Accounts Adjustment Document (CAAD). etc. Production of post-billing reports such as billing status, RED data analysis and revenue analysis by tariff etc.
- Participate in the development and management of alternative billing channels.
- Audit energy consumed by credit and prepaid customers within the district
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional Certifications in Engineering or Sciences will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years post NYSC experience, 3 of which must have been at management level, in the Consulting, Banking, Telecommunications or Electricity Distribution Industries.
- Computer skills-MS Office, ERP Solutions
- Leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and team skills
- Analytical skills
Method of Application
Send an e-mail with a cover letter supporting your application and a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State the position you are applying for in your cover letter and as the subject of your e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EEDC is an equal opportunity employer and confidentiality of all applications is guaranteed.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.