If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC), headquartered in Enugu State, is responsible for electricity distribution in Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and lmo States. As part of our on-going Service and Business Processes improvement activities, we are looking to recruit exceptional individuals for the following key roles in our Head Office and District Offices within the 5 States that we cover.
Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Reporting To: Senior Manager
Department: Revenue Cycle Services
Location: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination of all billing activities within the district
- Liaise with the Operations Department in monthly pre-billing conferences
- Review billing data and submitting approved data to our Data Centres
- Supervise production of bills in a timely manner
- Review and vet bills produced prior to distribution (Quality Control)
- Supervision of capturing of meter readings, Customer Records Maintenance Document (CRMD), Customer Accounts Adjustment Document (CAAD). etc. Production of post-billing reports such as billing status, RED data analysis and revenue analysis by tariff etc.
- Participate in the development and management of alternative billing channels.
- Audit energy consumed by credit and prepaid customers within the district
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional Certifications in Engineering or Sciences will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years post NYSC experience, 3 of which must have been at management level, in the Consulting, Banking, Telecommunications or Electricity Distribution Industries.
- Computer skills-MS Office, ERP Solutions
- Leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and team skills
- Analytical skills
Method of Application
Send an e-mail with a cover letter supporting your application and a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
- State the position you are applying for in your cover letter and as the subject of your e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EEDC is an equal opportunity employer and confidentiality of all applications is guaranteed.