Fresh Jobs at Interra Networks Limited
Posted on: 9 October, 2019
Deadline: 15 October, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Interra Networks
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions
- He/She must have good understanding of English and any of the major local Nigerian languages (Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba).
- Must be able to read, speak and write English language fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information, accuracy and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work Mondays to Saturdays and at any other time as required.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Problems analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Judgment skills.
- Team work.
- Stress tolerance.
- Time management skills.
- Persuasion skills.
go to method of application »
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet company’s sales objective in line with assigned sales target.
- Sell core company products/services to meet set targets.
- Manage key relationships.
- Prepare proposals on company products/service offering.
- Prepare proposals in response to RFP’S and EOI’S.
- Promote company’s products and services.
- Generate new business opportunities and provide after sales support.
- Conduct sales calls and give presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Market intelligence and research.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Ability to prospect new clients and engage customers.
- Result oriented.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Persuasive and good listening skills.
- Good dress sense and presentation.
- Ability to close deals.
go to method of application »
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, enhancing and supporting software applications for iNterra Networks and her clients.
- S/He will be expected to assist various teams (Sales, Business Process Management and others) in the designing, developing, deploying and sustaining business applications and tools that help iNterra Networks and her clients add value to the operations.
- Interacts professionally with clients and internal business units to assist in developing core business requirements for applications.
- Designing applications in line with best practice and the specific requirements of clients.
- Documenting and communicating design approach and methodology to clients.
- Developing applications in line with best practice and the specific requirements of clients.
- Manages direct reports – junior software developers and interns. Responsible for career development of these officers.
- Demonstrates leadership and mentorship for peers and subordinates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or any of the Physical Sciences from a reputable University.
- An Advanced Degree is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of AGILE development methodologies is a requirement; certification is an added advantage.
- 4+ years of software development experience. Rich experience in Application Development is a requirement.
- Must possess experience in the design, development, deployment and management of at least 3 large scale enterprise application (JAVA) projects.
- Strong communication skills. Strong, demonstrated knowledge of JAVA Demonstrated experience in JEE, Angular JS, JSP, EJB, JAX-WS, JPA/Hibernate, Spring Boot Knowledge of PHP and C# is an added advantage Strong, demonstrated knowledge of ReST and SOAP APIs Strong knowledge of Application Development Methodology is an added advantage.
- Agile Methodology Strong Project Management Skills. Demonstrated knowledge of version control solutions.
- Subversion Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of current computer hardware, software and ability to work on multiple assignments and under pressure.
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS is an added advantage.
- Honesty, integrity, and commitment to work.
- Strong leadership skills Teamwork, proactive, self-driven, result-oriented with a positive outlook.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Interra NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Opay
- Full Stack Developer at GreenBuckett
- Senior Design Engineer at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- GIS-Network Design Document Technician at Zysod Communications Limited
- Business Development/Sales Manager at Zysod Communications Limited
- Technical Design Engineer/Analyst at Zysod Communications Limited
- Web Designer at Mcolay Concepts International Limited
- Software Application Engineer at Zysod Communications Limited