Sales Officer at Interra Networks
Posted on: 9 October, 2019
Deadline: 15 October, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Interra Networks
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet company’s sales objective in line with assigned sales target.
- Sell core company products/services to meet set targets.
- Manage key relationships.
- Prepare proposals on company products/service offering.
- Prepare proposals in response to RFP’S and EOI’S.
- Promote company’s products and services.
- Generate new business opportunities and provide after sales support.
- Conduct sales calls and give presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Market intelligence and research.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Ability to prospect new clients and engage customers.
- Result oriented.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Persuasive and good listening skills.
- Good dress sense and presentation.
- Ability to close deals.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Interra Networks
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Call Center Agent at Interra Networks
- Software Developer - Java at Interra Networks
- Know More About Interra NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Chief Commercial Officer at APM Terminals
- Business Development Manager at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Manager, Business Enablement at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Enterprise Projects at MTN Nigeria
- Account Partner, Value Sales at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Pre-Sales at MTN Nigeria
- Sales Executive (Real Estate) at Willers Solutions
- Marketing Officer at Marcforte Business Consulting