Call Center Agent at Interra Networks
Posted on: 9 October, 2019
Deadline: 15 October, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Interra Networks
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions
Call Center Agent
- He/She must have good understanding of English and any of the major local Nigerian languages (Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba).
- Must be able to read, speak and write English language fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information, accuracy and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work Mondays to Saturdays and at any other time as required.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Problems analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Judgment skills.
- Team work.
- Stress tolerance.
- Time management skills.
- Persuasion skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Interra Networks
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Officer at Interra Networks
- Software Developer - Java at Interra Networks
- Know More About Interra NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk/Operations Executive at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
- Front Desk Officer at AHNI
- Front Desk Volunteer at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
- Front Desk Officer at Inland Containers
- Head, Customer Team (CT) at Nokia Nigeria
- Front Desk Officer at Pivotage Consulting
- Customer Relations Officer at Masters Ville Children School
- Customer Service Representativee at KPMG