Latest Vacancies at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 9 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
- The candidate will manage the company’s business activities as well as overseeing general operations in all locations within the country.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reports and making presentations as applicable
- Ensure that financial targets are achieved or exceeded
- Oversee the implementation of Information Provide effective operational management by planning, supervising and managing operational tasks in all locations working with direct reports.
- Formulate business strategy & processes with other EXCOMS and design policies that align with the Company’s overall business and operational strategy.
- Ensuring exceptional customer experience & satisfaction across all sites by coordinating customer service operations and exploring ways to ensuring Customer retention.
- Coordinate and oversee procurement & supplies across various locations
- Oversee and manage operational costs & expenses through effective management of resources and support the business to optimise costs & benefits
- Implement, monitor, maintain and continually improve the quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards & total quality management
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Develop new line of products and identify new opportunities for business growth & operational efficiency
- Generate Management technology solutions in the business
- Ensure legal & statutory compliance as may be applicable to the business
- Report on operational performance & suggest improvements.
- First degree in any relevant Social Science and or Business Management discipline
- Understanding of finance, accounts and budgeting
- Proven and substantial previous operational experience in a retail or food & beverages chains
- Minimum of 12-15 years management or relevant leadership experience
- Relevant professional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 direct line reports in previous roles
- Self-motivated & result driven
- Proven and hands on operational experience as Heads of Operations, Operations Direction/Manager etc
- Willingness to Travel at short notice
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational ability
- Good knowledge & familiarity of all business functions e.g. HR, Finance, Supply chain, IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Use of Power Point, Word & Excel are essential
- Experience with implementing IT systems.
go to method of application »
Industry: Health Care
- Formulate, update and implement HR strategies, policies and processes in line with the organisation’s business strategy, key business objectives and applicable labour laws and regulatory requirements
- Implements systems that ensures regulatory compliance with regard to staff management
- Prepare and implement annual budget and Plan for the HR and Administrative cost
- Drive the articulation of corporate culture and values with top management and ensure it is cascaded down to individual staff.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Develop Talent Management strategies for acquiring and retaining top performing talents in the firm
- Establish appropriate human resources management systems i.e. induction and orientation, performance management, training/learning and development, compensation, exit management, retirement, employee relations, etc.
- Lead the HR and Admin team to deliver appropriate and efficient staff/ customer focused service across the HR value chain.
- Review and report on the performance of the Human Resource and Administrative Function against key performance targets.
- Ensure the effective management of day to day operations of the organisation. This includes ordering supplies, scheduling maintenance of the office’s equipment and computers, vehicle and driver management, generator and diesel management, maintaining meeting schedules and writing or reviewing contracts.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Develop processes, policies and practices for minimizing running cost
- Responsible for proper management and motivation of administrative and support staff
- Develop and sustain a professional and transparent procurement practice within the organisation
Education, Experience and Competencies Required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ post NYSC HR Generalist experience working in this role or a similar role
- Experience should cover human resources and administration (facility management, fleet management, procurement, etc)
- First degree in Industrial Relations/human Resources, Business Administration, Law or any Social Science or related field from a reputable higher institution. Foreign degree will be an added advantage
- Possesses relevant HR certifications (CIPM, HRCI, SHRM, CIPD)
- Possession of a post graduate degree (MBA, MSC, MA, ML) in a relevant field is an added advantage
- Demonstrated experience in supervising teams providing human resources and admin services
- Excellent understanding of the Nigerian labour laws and the implications on people management within an organization
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- Business acumen
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Demonstrated initiative to solve operational issues
- Outstanding business/report writing skills, presentation, facilitation and data analysis skills
- Ability to develop and implement policies and procedures
- Proven ability to deliver high quality customer service
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Ability to distinguish between conflicting demands, scheduling and planning in order to meet priorities and deadlines
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Professional, enthusiastic attitude, team player
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Business Analyst (Finance) at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
- Latest Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
- Latest Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Job Vacancies at Nicole Sinclair
- Temporary Field Sales Promoter at Ruhe Global Resources (RGR)
- Digital Marketing Executive at Lorache Group
- Fresh Jobs at Rovedana Limited
- Job Openings at UnoCasa Limited