Deputy General Manager, Operation at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 9 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Deputy General Manager, Operation
- The candidate will manage the company’s business activities as well as overseeing general operations in all locations within the country.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reports and making presentations as applicable
- Ensure that financial targets are achieved or exceeded
- Oversee the implementation of Information Provide effective operational management by planning, supervising and managing operational tasks in all locations working with direct reports.
- Formulate business strategy & processes with other EXCOMS and design policies that align with the Company’s overall business and operational strategy.
- Ensuring exceptional customer experience & satisfaction across all sites by coordinating customer service operations and exploring ways to ensuring Customer retention.
- Coordinate and oversee procurement & supplies across various locations
- Oversee and manage operational costs & expenses through effective management of resources and support the business to optimise costs & benefits
- Implement, monitor, maintain and continually improve the quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards & total quality management
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Develop new line of products and identify new opportunities for business growth & operational efficiency
- Generate Management technology solutions in the business
- Ensure legal & statutory compliance as may be applicable to the business
- Report on operational performance & suggest improvements.
- First degree in any relevant Social Science and or Business Management discipline
- Understanding of finance, accounts and budgeting
- Proven and substantial previous operational experience in a retail or food & beverages chains
- Minimum of 12-15 years management or relevant leadership experience
- Relevant professional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 direct line reports in previous roles
- Self-motivated & result driven
- Proven and hands on operational experience as Heads of Operations, Operations Direction/Manager etc
- Willingness to Travel at short notice
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational ability
- Good knowledge & familiarity of all business functions e.g. HR, Finance, Supply chain, IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Use of Power Point, Word & Excel are essential
- Experience with implementing IT systems.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, HR and Admin at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Business Operations Lead at Zuriel Consulting
- Finance & Admin Assistant/Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Finance & Admin Associate at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Regional Manager, School Management at Bridge International Academies
- General Manager at Marriott International, Inc.
- Administration Assistant at Save The Children
- General Manager at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Finance & Admin Assistant at AHNI