Latest Jobs at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: 27 September, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Bedmate Furniture
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
- Oversee factory workers, production and efficiency of the machines to make sure the factory is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently, effectively and safely
- Create a system and plan a strategy for the factory to be more systematic and organized
- Responsible for interviewing, screening, hiring and training new workers
- Ensure safety regulations and policies are implemented among the factory workers
- Ensure good relationships among the workers and that there are equal treatment applied to them.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date record of all workers in the factory
- Responsible for motivating all workers to achieve the factory targets.
- Liaise with the Human Resources Manager on company’s policies and procedures and communicate same to the factory workers.
- Ensure appropriate health and safety procedures are in place and applied rigorously.
- Keep up with the effective running of the factory by ensuring there are no down times and that everyone is working at a reasonable pace.
- Ensure adequate staff and resources are in place to deliver orders on time.
- Schedule periodic maintenance of assets and equipment within the factory
- Maintain optimum operation by assigning workers, creating and keeping work and production schedules
- Collect and look through data to find places of waste or places for improvement
- Keep an eye on workers and plants’ safety as well as monitor the production equipments to make sure that they stay in good working order, and repair or replace the equipment when needed.
- Provide first Aid treatment for injured workers and ensure proper medical care is sought afterwards
- Maintain close relationship with every departments of the factory to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Responsible for contributing to and carrying out production strategy decisions.
- Plan production activities, production meetings, machine maintaining schedules, worker schedules and budget maintenance schedules and quality of products.
- See to it that the workers always abide by the safety rules associated with the Factory.
- Report any case of injuries/accident and follow the statutory procedure as provided for by NSITF
- Keep accurate and up to date record of injured workers
- Liaise with Government Officials on regulatory and statutory issues.
- Responsible for all the pro work for the factory
- Build HSE system for the factory, complete fire control system
- Supervise the attendance of staff and ensure all staff are of good behavior during working hours
- Send monthly report to the Factory Manager on operational activities
- Minimum of first degree/ HND in any Engineering related field is required.
- Trainings in managerial skills and a master's degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar industry.
go to method of application »
- Establish administrative policies and procedures.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facility services, maintenance activities and management of artisans
- Organize and supervise administrative staff e.g. cleaners and ensure adherence to policies and regulations
- Issues store items duly authorized to departments
- Carry out periodic stock taking, monitoring reorder points
- Undertake coding and batching of store items
- Facilitate logistics for staff on official assignment, this includes booking of flight tickets, transportation, hotel reservations etc as may be applicable
- Notify and keep staff informed of all changes related to their itinerary and air travel arrangements
- Handle complaints on disruptions and faults on utilities and follow up promptly for reconnection/ repairs
- Prepare and maintain accurate records of company’s office assets ensuring relevant updates are made across all departments
- Effectively manage all assets of the company including but not limited to Generators, ACs, Printers etc
- Liaise with Unit Heads and conduct checks to ensure the safe keeping and efficient utilization of all office facilities and equipment
- Put assets tags on newly purchased items with an appropriate reference number for proper inventory keeping
- Liaise with Finance and Accounts for the prompt payment of utility bills, maintenance bills etc.
- Liaise with service companies and Landlords of showrooms within Lagos for necessary payment and renewals.
- Maintain records of expenditures on telephones and other utilities
- Keep proper inventory of all items in the store
- Check inventory periodically to determine reorder needs and verify with records
- Prepare requisition forms for store items that are in short supply and submits to the DMD
- Receive store items, verifying against requisitions and prepare goods received sheet
- Maintains daily / weekly stock loss/ damages
- Minimum of first degree/HND in Accounting/Business Administration/ Social Sciences or related field is required
- Professional certification in Facilities Management is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in relevant field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating "Ass Factory Manager-Ogun" as subject of your mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bedmate FurnitureSimilar Jobs
- Sales and Marketing Manager at the Workplace Centre
- Fresh Jobs at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Transport and Logistics Controller at Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited
- Production Manager at an Indigenous Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company - Westfield Consulting Limited
- Job Vacancies at Sunflag Nigeria Limited
- Sales Territory Coordinator (West) at Promasidor Nigeria
- Experienced Health & Safety Officer at a Plastic Manufacturing Company - Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Financial Reporting Analyst at Mondelez International LLC