Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: 27 September, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Bedmate Furniture
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
Assistant Factory Manager
- Oversee factory workers, production and efficiency of the machines to make sure the factory is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently, effectively and safely
- Create a system and plan a strategy for the factory to be more systematic and organized
- Responsible for interviewing, screening, hiring and training new workers
- Ensure safety regulations and policies are implemented among the factory workers
- Ensure good relationships among the workers and that there are equal treatment applied to them.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date record of all workers in the factory
- Responsible for motivating all workers to achieve the factory targets.
- Liaise with the Human Resources Manager on company’s policies and procedures and communicate same to the factory workers.
- Ensure appropriate health and safety procedures are in place and applied rigorously.
- Keep up with the effective running of the factory by ensuring there are no down times and that everyone is working at a reasonable pace.
- Ensure adequate staff and resources are in place to deliver orders on time.
- Schedule periodic maintenance of assets and equipment within the factory
- Maintain optimum operation by assigning workers, creating and keeping work and production schedules
- Collect and look through data to find places of waste or places for improvement
- Keep an eye on workers and plants’ safety as well as monitor the production equipments to make sure that they stay in good working order, and repair or replace the equipment when needed.
- Provide first Aid treatment for injured workers and ensure proper medical care is sought afterwards
- Maintain close relationship with every departments of the factory to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Responsible for contributing to and carrying out production strategy decisions.
- Plan production activities, production meetings, machine maintaining schedules, worker schedules and budget maintenance schedules and quality of products.
- See to it that the workers always abide by the safety rules associated with the Factory.
- Report any case of injuries/accident and follow the statutory procedure as provided for by NSITF
- Keep accurate and up to date record of injured workers
- Liaise with Government Officials on regulatory and statutory issues.
- Responsible for all the pro work for the factory
- Build HSE system for the factory, complete fire control system
- Supervise the attendance of staff and ensure all staff are of good behavior during working hours
- Send monthly report to the Factory Manager on operational activities
- Minimum of first degree/ HND in any Engineering related field is required.
- Trainings in managerial skills and a master's degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating "Ass Factory Manager-Ogun" as subject of your mail.
- Recent Jobs from Bedmate Furniture
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Admin Coordinator at Bedmate Furniture
- Know More About Bedmate FurnitureSimilar Jobs
- CCCM Technician Officer at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Senior Technician at Willers Solutions
- Field Service Engineer (Eastern Region) at Connig Technoserve
- Civil Engineer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- HVAC Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Plumber at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Planner - Electrical Projects at Aldelia Limited
- Facility Manager at Mosaic Limited