Job Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: 13 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
- Develop the country marketing strategy and marketing plan underpinned on deep insights and sharp brand positioning in partnership with company leadership.
- Participate in the annual sales budgeting exercise and lead development of marketing plans.
- Execute marketing plan to the highest possible standard and maximizing results by meeting set targets.
- Provide marketing support partners for Creative, Activation, Media, PR, ensuring effective marketing plan
- Plan and conduct market researches with consumers/customers for insights gathering, new product development etc.
- Build a new product pipeline and drive product development through R&D and manufacturing for successful launch.
- Work closely with Sales for successful implementation of marketing & promotional programs across Retail and Foodservice channels.
- Channelize ideas and market/ customer feedback from sales to improvise and launch new programs.
- Plan and execute consumer/ customer out-reach programs and events (food shows, festivals, consumer engagement etc.)
- Develop marketing capability by hiring, training and supporting team members.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is a must.
- MBA in Marketing or an equivalent professional qualification would be a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years of marketing/branding supervisor experience in FMCG or Retail industry
- Strong understanding of the Nigerian customer and FMCG market dynamics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong professional presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Aptitude for technical understanding of products and manufacturing processes
- Works well under deadline pressures; ability to prioritize and manage multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
go to method of application »
- Maintains customer records by following Customers upgrades, downgrades, Retrievals, Relocations, replacements and additional hardware and services.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Acts as a liaison and provides products/services information and resolves any emerging problems that clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Provides technical advice and solutions for customer’s requirements and problems
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or relevant field
- Familiarity with MS Office and database
- Hands on experience with all telecommunications systems
- Adequate interpersonal and organizational skills
- Team player with customer service orientation
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Good communication, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Director, Deal Advisory at KPMG Nigeria
- Human Resources Officer at Mario Consulting Limited
- Brand Marketing Strategy Manager at Virtual Staffing
- Jobs at Rovedana Limited
- Client Relationship Manager at Lagos Business School (LBS)
- HR Assistant at Willers Solutions Limited
- Tax Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Qualitative Research Analyst at Transcription Services International Ltd