Latest Jobs at Coniah Systems Support Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2019
Deadline: 27 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at CONIAH Systems Support Limited
Coniah Systems Support Limited - We are a fully owned Nigerian Information Technology Company established to provide ICT Solutions that improve corporate efficiency and profitability.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- HND/BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks.
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with automation software.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
go to method of application »
- LAN Installation and troubleshooting
- IT Infrastructure support
- Systems repairs and maintenance
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of operating system
- Cloud backup
- Minimum of 2 years experience in system and Network maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Experience in LAN Cabling
- Knowledge in Operating System support
- Experience in Email technology (Exchange, 0365 & G-suite)
- Knowledge in Microsoft server administration.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Ability to support basic applications like Ms office and others
- Must be highly resourceful.
- Proper understanding of DNS, DHCP, File sharing.
- Able to identify network issues, propose and implement actions to resolve problem.
- Must be self driven.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CONIAH Systems Support LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Data Analyst at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Latest Jobs at Airtel Nigeria
- Software Developer at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Front Office Coordinator at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Volunteer Literacy Coach at the Bookworm Cafe
- Business Development Executive at Contec Global Group