Fresh Jobs at Royal Power And Energy Limited
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: 22 July, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Royal Power and Energy Limited
Royal Power and Energy Limited - We are a leading power solution providers and suppliers of complementary electrical products and services such as UPS, Batteries, AVRs, Transformers, Surge Arresters, and Solar Systems. Our vast experience and in-depth knowledge in the power industry has helped our company to understand the needs of the market and offer high performance products and systems.
- Visit minimum 15 customers a day
- Generate minimum 2 leads per day
- Generate a monthly business volume of 50 batteries and 25 inverters
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Pre Sales, Sales , Brand Promotion
- Dealer relation ship Management
- New dealer appointment.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Assist in organizing customer meets, exhibitions etc.
- Submission of proposal
- Presentations to customers
- Assist in vendor registration
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests,competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Arrange product displays at corporate organizations
- Maintain and file all sales related data and documents
- Coordinate with Finance, Service, Logistics and warehouse in installation and timely invoicing process
go to method of application »
- Manage, oversee, supervise and participate in storeroom operations
- Approve requisitions, analyzes work orders, etc. Supervise operate forklift.
- Supervise computer operations.
- Brief staff on materials to be loaded or on assembly of items to be delivered.
- Check with staff for changes that could affect delivery schedule
- Make schedule adjustments as needed.
- Review paperwork from deliveries to determine if additional work requirements will occur.
- Check documents for thoroughness and completeness and prepare additional documentation when necessary
- Initiate all requests for replenishment of stock.
- Oversee the receipt and dispersal of materials entering or leaving warehouse;
- Take periodic inventories and participate in monthly inventory program
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Royal Power and Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate AutoCAD/Design Engineer at Egbin Power Plc
- Territory Sales Executive at Beebeejump International
- Cost Auditor at Sahara Group Limited
- Finance Manager at Amazon Energy Limited
- Sales Manager at BeeBeeJump International Limited
- Job Openings at Beebeejump
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Electrical Engineer (Solar) at A4 &T Power Solutions