Linkage Assurance: Our company is registered and licensed by NAICOM under the provisions of the Insurance Act 2003 to carry out General Insurance business.
At Linkage Assurance we pride ourselves on the quality of our people and are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- To market the Company's Products and services, prospecting and managing clients to generate revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospects for new businesses by conducting sales calls
- Prepares proposals for new prospects and provides information regarding the terms and service delivery promise.
- Obtains relevant information from prospects and clients to facilitate underwriter's inputs as deemed necessary.
- Follows-up on early preparation and dispatch of renewal notices and ensures the policies are renewed.
- Collects premium for all businesses written.
- Reconciles accounts with clients/customers promptly.
- Follows up on client's claims for early settlement and payment.
- Gives feedback on experiences and lessons learnt on the field from customers complaints to supervising officers for analysis and further actions
- Produces data and information to supervising officers for further presentation of marketers reports.
- B.Sc. of HND in any relevant course. Not less than 2.2 of lower credit.
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Excellent spoken and writing communication skills.
go to method of application »
- The Risk Management officer shall have the primary responsibility for monitoring risks associated with the operations of the Company according to the requirements of the Chief Risk Manager.
Manage and measure risk as follows:
- To maintain the key risk indicators (KRIs) benchmark monthly
- To calculate the modified duration of the KRIs benchmark periodically and checking that the modified duration is withing the allowed deviation margin.
- To prepare relevant reports with explanation of modified durations outside the category of risks exposure.
- To review the economic capital requirements on periodic basis.
- To monitor the in flow of receipts against forecast and to alert senior management where significant deviations from the forecasted amounts are experienced.
- To develop a risk framework, including proposing risk limits for each risk category.
- To monitor the risk portfolios performance and other limits, ans to report on breaches of this limit to Senior Management.
Prepare reports on the performance of the. Strategic risk portfolio, as follows:
- To perform daily market valuation of the actual risk portfolio based on the closing prices of the previous day.
- To determine the rate of return on the actual and benchmark portfolios daily
- To assist in d preparation of such reports as may be required by various ERM Management committees
- To assist in the preparation of the periodic and annual reports of the Risk Management report to Board and Management Committees through the provision of data and commentaries as may be required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.