FAB Juice Bar is a revolutionary brand of cold pressed juice bars; an innovation of young enthusiasts and passionate advocates for a healthy, active and fun lifestyle using the very best of natural fresh organic products- fruits & vegetables and probiotic rich low fat yogurt.
Our inspiration comes as the rise of fast foods becomes a part of the fabric of our society with no alternatives for the health conscious consumer.
We intend to bridge that gap and be a leading and widely recognized brand of juice bars known as “the healthy alternative”.
As a Sales Manager, you will be saddled with the task of selling the company’s products and services to customers (business to business (B2B); business to customer or consumer (B2C)) with the aim of maximizing profits. Customers include individuals, businesses- hotels, restaurants, juice bars, cafes, big supermarkets; and government organizations.
Your work will include:
- Recruit and manage sales team
- organizing sales visits
- demonstrating and presenting products
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- reviewing sales performance
- negotiating sales deals
- Aiming to achieve weekly, monthly and annual targets.
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position and interest in the company’s products and services.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending the best solutions for their needs.
- Creating or adopting strategies to help him/her achieve their weekly, monthly and yearly targets.
- Remaining current on product knowledge, industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Submitting daily, weekly and monthly reports to the management promptly.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Activities important for success include:
- relationship building;
- researching the market and related products;
- Presenting the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face, via phone call and email.
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market and customer information;
- representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- creating detailed proposal documents
- recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
Key skills for salesmanager
- People Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Positive Energy, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
- the ability and desire to sell;
- excellent communication skills;
- a positive, confident and determined approach;
- resilience and the ability to cope with rejection;
- a high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
- the skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
- the capability to flourish in a competitive environment;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below