Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm that specializes in Recruitment in Africa; We have an Head of Sales/Commercial Director opening to fill for our Client who is an International Consumer Finance Company
The individual will exercise overall leadership and supervision of the credit administration function to include the credit underwriting process, maintaining policies and procedures that align with the company's Key Risk Indicators; documentation practices and the effective training of those that create risk and those that manage the risk. He/ She will also maintain the loan policy to ensure it meets all the regulatory, strategic and functional requirement of the bank.
· Handle a team in managing the daily administration for loan documentation in full compliance with the internal standards and external regulatory requirements
· Review loan documents and liaise with internal and external parties to ensure proper and efficient delivery of credit administration duties
· Conduct periodical review on loan administration policy and procedures to streamline workflow
· Maintain the loan policy and drive Credit/Underwriting policy to ensure the bank meets its strategic objectives
· Control the recording, deposit and withdrawal of the security documentations properly
· Generate, review and maintain loan disbursement reports for presentation to credit committees, and provide monthly reports on the same, in accordance to the credit policy and guidelines.
· Ensure that there is a robust process for the safe custody and control of all security documents
· Ensure compliance with the internal policy, credit approval terms and conditions regulatory ratio / policies etc., complete set of documentation is complete and verification, thereof, before approving any new finance request
· Approval from relevant authorities is held for deferral / waiver of incomplete documents
· Review daily system credit monitoring and management reports and identify non performing accounts with irregularities and proactively follow-up to ensure corrective action taken in line with credit policy.
· Monitor all irregularities, past dues, documentation deficiencies, etc., and report to Management
Qualification and Experience:
· Strong competence in credit underwriting preferably in the retail business of a commercial bank or Big 4 audit companies)
· Minimum 6 years post NYSC working experience in Credit risk management
· Degree from an accredited and reputable University
· ICAN or ACCA would be an advantage
Key Skills & Attributes
· Must demonstrate excellent leadership skills and ability to provide clear and authoritative direction to team members.
· Must be self-motivated.
· Must demonstrate innovative and organizational skills.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate orally or in
written form with co-management, internal and external customers
· Must demonstrate exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
· Must be able to understand and be able to communicate industry rules and regulations.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.