Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm that specializes in Recruitment in Africa; We have an Head of Sales/Commercial Director opening to fill for our Client who is an International Consumer Finance Company -
This role has oversight for overall management of the banking operations for efficient and effective delivery of reliable consumer finance services to customers. The individual therefore, will have responsibility for the entire operational activities in the Organization including accurate
processing, and settlement of transactions of the various products in line with the organisation’s laid down policies and in compliance with best practices and will also direct and manage the operations team and ensure that effective controls on limits, procedures and compliance are in place and adhered to.
· Plan, develop and implement strategy for operational management and development so as to meet agreed organisational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales.
· Handle all internal and external customer complaints and resolution of all transactional issues
· Cash Management, Account Services, Clearing and Payment functions
· Ensure quality assurance on policy documents - complete documentation of transactions, error-free documents and disbursement of fund to customer account
· Handle the day-to-day treasury management operations in the organization and associated operating entities.
· Develop cash management best practices and standard operating procedures to ensure efficiency, enhance internal controls, and minimize bank fees.
· Support the organization in managing the short-term liquidity/daily cash position, working closely with the credit and collections group and involved in forecasting the organization’s consolidated cash position.
· Daily monitoring of investments held in various Bank accounts as well as dealing with direct debits.
· Assist in the preparation of the monthly Balance Sheet and the Profit and Loss Account, Budget and fund flow and cash flow statements.
· Ensure appropriate and reliable treasury accounting processes, and systems are in place in the organization; and prepare monthly analyses and reports for reconciliation.
· Maintain automated bank reconciliation software package and ensure all reconciliations are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
· Participate in the preparation of the annual budget and its updates, financial statements plus the annual audited financial statements.
Qualification and Experience:
· Banking/ Banking audit experience (e.g. commercial banks or Big 4 audit companies).
· Minimum 6 years in a supervisory capacity within the Banking/branch operations.
· Degree from an accredited University
· ICAN qualifications would be an advantage
Key Skills & Attributes
· Must be self-motivated
· Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
· Must demonstrate exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
· Must be able to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
· Must possess relationship building, negotiation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Must be able to understand and be able to communicate industry rules and regulations.
· Must demonstrate excellent leadership ability.
· Must be able to provide clear, direct, authoritative direction to others.
· Must have excellent communication skills both, verbal and written.
· Must have demonstrated management ability.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.