Best Search Recruitment is recruiting for the following positions
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database
- Management and word processing
- Team leader
- Demonstrate proficiency in composing written communications and/or reports.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day to-day activities
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Manages and supervises sales projections quarterly to ensure targets set are being met
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and partners in the motor industry and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers, partners and prospective customers in the market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Supervises all sales functions, chairing weekly sales meetings to monitor trend
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers and partners such as motor dealers, NGO’s, GOK
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with General Manager, sales team, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal and sales team strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
go to method of application »
The Sales Executive will be responsible for approaching potential clients with the aim of winning new businesses, as well as maintaining good relationship with existing clients to ensure repeat sales and maximize profits.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Identify new markets and business opportunities;
- Providing clients with necessary information about the Hotel’s facilities;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to management;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Ensure consistent usage of Hotel facilities
- Minimum of a first degree
- 1 - 3years experience in similar role
Attention to Details
Excellent communication skills
Confident and Determined
Self-motivation and Drive
Proactive and Persuasive personality
Good writing and presentation abilities
High-level of integrity
Excellent interpersonal skills
Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
go to method of application »
The Guest Relations officer will provide hotel guests with world class personalized customer service to ensure every guest experience is memorable. The Guest relations desk is expected to be a “one stop point”, where all the guests’ complaint,
problem, queries could be solved promptly, professionally & efficiently to the full satisfaction of the guest.
The Guest Relations Officer is the customer service champion in the Hotel.
A guest relations officer gives each guest a personal recognition. She/he should remember a hotel guest's name after two transactions.
A GRO meets and greets arriving guests with a smile and bids them farewell as they leave.
GROs escort VIPs to their rooms and check them in before their arrival.
A GRO attends promptly to customers' inquiries and assists them with their needs.
When it comes to complaints, he allows guests to speak first and then provides solutions to their issues or concerns.
A guest relations officer should always be present in the hotel lobby and should maintain proper decorum at all times. He should respond quickly to calls in case he is not at his post.
She/he also promotes all the facilities of the hotel and knows the surrounding areas when asked for directions. A GRO should also be familiar with the best places to tour, shop and dine.
Maintains a neat and tidy appearance at all times
Inspection of guest rooms before arrival and ensure guests are checked into their rooms properly on arrival.
Review current arrival list and familiarize yourself with it on a daily basis
Attend to guest needs, queries promptly and efficiently
Converse with guest at all times for feedback.
Minimum of a first degree.
1 - 3years experience in similar role
Method of Application
For Sales Manager position, click here
For Sales and Marketing Executive, click here
For Guest Relations Officer, click here