Vacancy at Has Equipment Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 28 May, 2014
Deadline: 5 June, 2014
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
Has Equipment Nigeria Limited - An opportunity has arise for a Showroom Attendant in our reputable organization. we are into building equipment sales with branches in Lagos, Abuja, Republic of Benin and Italy.
Has Equipment Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Attend to clients, Seek prospective clients and manage existing and new clients
- Take charge of all showroom equipment, maintain and ensure they are in good working condition for use and ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the office
- Properly manage and arrange the showroom
- Ensuring monthly targets are met.
- Assist the clients in the process of product selection
- To take the clients' orders and to sell the available products
- Making sure that the items are delivered as programmed.
- Great and assist customers. Respond to inquiries and complaints.
- Provide customers with samples and product information.
- Ensure customers receive excellent service.
- Answer customer questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Recommend products and designs to customers based on customers’ needs and interests.
- Help prepare drawings for estimates.
- Keep showroom in order; stocked with samples and resource materials.
- Represent Renaissance in a professional manner at all times
- Help locate product
- Qualify customer care service
- Follow-up with customer
- 3 -5 years experience in a reputable organization
- OND in business administration, Accounting or its equivalent
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Good writing skills
- Good interpersonal approach
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Architectural Job Vacancy at an Interior Office Firm
- Architectural Jobs at a Commercial Architectural Practice
- Quantity Surveyor at a Fast Growing Architecture and Construction Company
- Marketing Vacancies at Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited
- Accounting Jobs at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Administrative/Procurement Officer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Account Officer at DO.II Designs Ltd.
- Finance Role at a Leading Construction Company - WFO Roedl & Partner