Best Search Recruitment is inviting application sfrom suitably qualified to fill the following vacancies:
Ability to develop and use collaborative relationships to accomplish work goals and develop individual relationships
? Lead the entire Operations and documentation Team.
? Coordinating with Shipping Line and Co-loaders for Planning Vessel. Proper input of Cost/Revenue/ WIP/Accruals.
? Follow-up for Pre-alert.
? Helping Team with Shipping Line or co-loaders for documentation. Follow-up with other branches for Cargo coming from various locations. Planning Vessel.
? Follow-up with shipping line for Tracking of shipment. Providing Stuffing instructions to Operation Executive at CFS. Participation in providing Quotations to Overseas.
? Trying to generate more business from the current customers.
? Closing Job files within the agreed time-frame by posting all costs received from various vendors and allocating agreed revenue/Sell rates.
? Planning Vessel
? Proper input of cost/revenue/WIP/Accruals
? Assisting Team in coordinating with S/Line and Co-loader
? Ability to maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition; handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization.
? Respond to inquiries from the field and clients, providing accurate and timely information and advice on Customs related issues and other compliance queries.
? Effectively present information one-on-one, or in small group situations.
? Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
? Perform other duties as assigned.
? Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
? Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
? Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
? Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
? Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees and customers.
Expected years of experience
? 4-5 yrs in shipping/freight forwarding industry
? Graduate degree preferred.
? Minimum two years related experience required. Minimum one year industry experience preferred.
? Must be PC literate.
? Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and related
? Job specific software applications. Accurate typing and/or data entry skills.
To assist the MD/Senior Management in administrative and any other duties.
• Manage the MD’s office in all administrative aspects
• Manage MD’s schedule
• Provide management with inputs on reports, research data, operations issues etc
• Provide personal assistance to the MD
Key Result Areas
• Provide assistance to the MD in all administrative capacities
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
• screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them
• when appropriate;
• Co-ordinate and schedule meetings, record minutes and follow up on action points
• Personal assistance
• Preparation and analysis of management reports
• Liaise with departmental and corporate teams, external organizations, clients and vendors on behalf of management
• Preparation of presentations and report analysis for meetings with customers, Company global offices and management meetings
• Assist with regulatory processes for orientation and relocation of Expat staff
• Assist other members of the Executive Management team when needed.
• Create and maintain office systems, including data management and filing;
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Distributing emails and other correspondence often on behalf of the manager;
• Carrying out specific research and presenting findings
• Responsibility for accounts and budgets; managing personal finances
• Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
• Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence;
• Being involved in decision-making processes.
Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong organisational, planning and time management skills, negotiation and decision making skills
• Ability to prioritise and multitask, work well under pressure
• Good attention to detail with high importance placed on accuracy
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
• Flexible in manner of working and willingness to adapt and learn
• Capable of handling multiple roles
• Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
• Minimum 2 years experience
• Post Graduation qualification preferred
Interested & qualified candidates should forward their applications (Résumé & Cover Letter) to email@example.com