Think you are up to the challenge of VCE? Globally we’re experiencing growth that has exceeded all expectations. Not surprising when you consider that we are the people driving the future of Cloud Computing. It’s an industry with over $400 billion at stake and no one is in a better position for success than VCE. It’s time to take your career to the next level and join a collaboration of bold thinkers who are developing the world’s most advanced converged infrastructure. It’s time to take your career to the Cloud.
If you think you have what it takes to continue the remarkable growth and success of VCE, we invite you to explore a career with a recognized industry leader. We will give you the chance to learn more and accomplish more, faster than you ever thought possible. The Cloud is waiting. What are you waiting for?
At VCE we recognize the importance of reflecting the world's diversity within our workforce and we are committed to supporting equal employment opportunity. Make no mistake; diversity is a way of life at VCE.
Provides focus and drives consistency in the execution of all VCE Customer Care related matters to a customer. Acts as VCE ambassador to the customer and as the customer's representative within the parent companies (EMC, Cisco and VMware). Leverages the support of local and corporate resources in managing and attaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Identifies, informs, and works with the account team on potential sales opportunities. Nurtures customer relationship and acts as a sales enabler to drive repurchase loyalty toward VCE equipment and software. The individual strives toward delivering consistent service levels by exceeding customer expectations. The Individual will be responsible for providing detail reporting and trending analysis using all VCE service tools.
- Conducts and leads Customer Care account review meetings. Account reviews will include open caseload trending and measurements of VCE SLAs. Identifies, facilitates and ensures effective communication of all technical queries and problem resolution from the customer to corporate resources. May also be requested to function as a Project Manager rolling out initiatives to ensure customer expectations are met/exceeded.
- Documents and manages action items, assigned owners, and timeline of events during a break/fix customer impact event; drives corrective action plan. Participates in Root Cause Analysis including incident and problem management activities.
- Participates and leads highly technical escalation and management conference calls; assumes leadership role in providing case status updates to VCE management, account team and director level customers. Able to clearly articulate concerns and issues to the customer. Ensures suitable levels of service personnel and activity during problem resolution at all locations.
- Compiles and maintains account information; equipment portfolio, configurations, microcode status, installation dates, lease or purchase information, maintenance coverage levels, contracted coverage dates and renewal schedules. Presents all open cases and details regarding upcoming events. Prepares and presents Field Change Order (FCO) and Engineering Change Order (ECO) materials to the account team and customer. Provides consolidated information in the form of reports on all service related account activity.
- Manages all commercial aspects of the service maintenance contract relationship with the customer. Ensures compliance levels are met in accordance with all maintenance contracted service level agreements. Participates in the planning, approval, and implementation of approved change management requests.
- Develops a joint Account Management Plan (AMP) and execute against t plan in conjunction with VBlock and/or partner account teams. Maintains high level of awareness of service issues effecting the VBlock environment including proactive problem avoidance behavior and maintenance practices.
- 4-8 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Posses excellent logic and data analysis capabilities
- Customer facing experience (focus on customer satisfaction)
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Problem solving – Ability to be resourceful and “figure things out”
- Self-confidence – Ability to express opinions and influence effectively
- Professional demeanor – punctuality, professional attire
- Some technical background or knowledge is very beneficial
- Flexibility to travel to client sites
- Education Required: Bachelors (Tech) or equivalent
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here